To enroll send an e-mail with the filled out registration form, wich you can download below, to: firstname.lastname@example.org
You have to be 16 years or older to participate. Participant younger than 18 need the permit of the parent or legal guardian. (Younger participants, who have a certain required level of skills, may come with a parent or legal guardian – this needs further cunsultation)
The fee for the Insight Days Percussion from 26.11 to 30.11.2019 is
The fee contains accomodation during the 25.11.2019 (from 18:00 on) to 1.12.2019 (check out 10:00) in shared rooms. The fee also contains full board from 26.11.2019 to 30.11.2019 and a breakfast at the 1.12.2019.
The fee can not be splitted.
The possibility to enroll for the Insight Days Percussion 2019 ended 31.08.2019
The booking is open until the 31/08/2019. As soon as the number of 14 participants is reached there is going to be a waiting list (see below).
arrival: at the earliest 25.11.2019
the seminar: beginn 26.11.2019 at 13:30 – for further infomation check the shedule
Click here to download the date to your calendar.
All classes are going to be held mostly in English.
When the number of maximum 14 participants is reached there is going to be a waiting list. You are going to be informed, when a place gets free. After the information the place is going to be reserved for 4 workdays.
validation / termination of the booking
After the application a place in the event is reserved, unless the maximum of the participants is reached. In that last case you are informed about that and you are asked whether you want to be on the waiting list or not.
An application looses reservation after the period of 14 days, from the day on, on which the participant is asked by the organisation to transfer the fee. The time determining whether the foregoing time limit has been met shall be the time at which the organisation receives the money. In case of non-payment of the fees in this period the contract is going to be terminated.
cancellation of the booking
- By cancellation of the booking before the 1st June 70% of the fee is going to be refunded, unless somebody from the waiting list is taking the place. In that last case 90% of the fee are going to be refunded. 10% are going to be kept as cancellation fee.
- By cancellation of the booking after the 1st June (Timezone UTC+1) the fee is not refunded, unless sombedoy from the waiting list takes the place. In that case 90% of the fee are going to be refunded. 10% are going to be kept as cancellation fee.
- Correspondent to the german law you have a right of withdrawal during a period of 14 days after receiving the information about it via e-mail. (Read here in german) You are going to receive further information via mail with the confirmation of your application.
Further important information
- The organisation may change the schedule.
- In case the event has to be cancelled by the organisation the insciription fee is going to be refunded 100%. Other expenses are not going to be refunded.
- The organisation has the right to reject aplications without justification.